Sat, Sep 02|
Heritage Farm Alpacas & Events
Fall Barn Sale Tour
Time & Location
Sep 02, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Heritage Farm Alpacas & Events, 4175 County Rd North 1200 W, Flora, IN 46929, USA
About the Event
Join us on a map guided tour showcasing 5 unique barns in the Kokomo / Howard County Countryside! These barns offer the best in antiques, primitives, re-purposed, handcrafts & More!
- The Rusty Windmill 9762 County Road W 250 S Russiaville, IN 46979 Scrap Metal Yard décor featuring flowers, planters, plasma-cut art and more! Plus the following local artists: +Manda Steele Creations – Unique wire-wrapped jewelry +Rabbit Run Crafts – Crochet critters, garden & plant bling, aprons +Rainier Reflections Stained Glass Studio – Ornaments & more! +Franklin ClayWorks – Functional ceramics & art, cups, mugs +Two Maples Woodshop – Handcrafted wooden creations (cutting boards, coasters) and custom pens *SAT ONLY*
- 450 Mercantile 4543 W. 450 N. Kokomo, IN 46901 Furniture/home décor for the primitive & antique lover. Excellent quality primitives, furniture, smalls, some vintage.
- Mama T's Market 5313 N 250 W Kokomo, IN 46901 Handmade home decor and more
- Heritage Farm Alpacas & Events 4175 N 1200 W Flora, IN 46929 Visit the farm store and learn all about alpacas! Find wonderful clothing, yarns, roving, blankets and other products made from alpaca fiber and meet the Suri Alpacas raised at the farm! More info will be available about possible vendors on Saturday, follow on facebook!
- Found Vintage 7293 W 600 S Russiaville, IN 46979 Vintage treasures, antiques, repurposed furniture, garden decor, old prints and houseplants